About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Showing your Appreciation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 weeks ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter You fuck Kylie like she's never been fucked before in Bleached Celebs.
3 weeks ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 weeks ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Kylie pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 month ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Time to eat in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
rayouchiha01 liked the chapter Kim watches as you abuse her mother's mouth in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 month ago
No recent activity
rayouchiha01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rayouchiha01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rayouchiha01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rayouchiha01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rayouchiha01 has not earned any awards.