About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ratrumours left a comment on the chapter Blended TML Ch 25 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 25 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 24 in Futa Soccer Camp.
2 weeks ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 20 in Futa Soccer Camp.
2 weeks ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter SUMMER REBELLION in House Semya.
2 weeks ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter THRILL Ch 37 in House Semya.
3 months ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter THRILL Ch 34 in House Semya.
3 months ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Ep V: Chapter 28 in The Futalorian.
4 months ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Ep V: Chapter 27 in The Futalorian.
4 months ago
-
ratrumours liked the chapter Ep V: Chapter 26 in The Futalorian.
4 months ago
No recent activity
ratrumours has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ratrumours has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ratrumours has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ratrumours has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ratrumours has not earned any awards.