About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
raegar liked the chapter A day at the bull camp in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
raegar liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
raegar liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
raegar liked the chapter Enjoying the reunion in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
raegar liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
raegar liked the chapter Introduction in A good husband.
2 weeks ago
-
raegar liked the chapter Savannah’s Story in The Contrast.
2 months ago
-
raegar liked the chapter She Agrees And Wants To Take It Further in The Contrast.
2 months ago
-
raegar liked the chapter Yes… in The Contrast.
2 months ago
-
raegar liked the chapter A text from Violet in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 months ago
No recent activity
raegar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
raegar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
raegar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
raegar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
raegar has not earned any awards.