About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
r1pm3 liked the chapter it's bad! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 day ago
-
r1pm3 liked the chapter VERY in Losing It All.
1 day ago
-
r1pm3 liked the chapter The Backpack, and an Idea in The Backpack.
6 days ago
-
r1pm3 liked the chapter Rachel's virgin snatch. in Accidental Incest.
1 week ago
-
r1pm3 liked the chapter Jacob succumbs to lust. in Accidental Incest.
1 week ago
No recent activity
r1pm3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
r1pm3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
r1pm3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
r1pm3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
r1pm3 has not earned any awards.