About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
16 hours ago
-
qwerty908 left a comment on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
16 hours ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter I am fine in MILF Mothers [MM].
3 days ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter My House in MILF Mothers [MM].
4 days ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Secretary in MILF Mothers [MM].
5 days ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Let's hear more in Endless Opportunity.
2 months ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Paved With Good Intentions in Love Potion Number Ten.
3 months ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Introduction in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
3 months ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter They get you "settled in" in Celebrity Femdom.
6 months ago
-
qwerty908 liked the chapter Love Triangle, except the triangle is actually a big giant octopus shaped labyrinth with dozens of girls. Part 2. in The Amnesiac Overlord.
6 months ago
No recent activity
qwerty908 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
qwerty908 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
qwerty908 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
qwerty908 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
qwerty908 has not earned any awards.