About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
pt3579 published the chapter Respect Grace's decision and say nothing in A journey through the corrupting world.
2 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Persuade Grace to leave with them in A journey through the corrupting world.
2 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Vampire, family, and admiration in A journey through the corrupting world.
3 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Comfort, support, and invitation in A journey through the corrupting world.
3 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Wait for Donna's wounds to heal in A journey through the corrupting world.
4 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Use the cure on Donna now in A journey through the corrupting world.
4 days ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Girls just want to have fun in A journey through the corrupting world.
1 week ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Wake Francesca up anyway in A journey through the corrupting world.
1 week ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter Wake Francesca up - she's immune in A journey through the corrupting world.
1 week ago
-
pt3579 published the chapter File #2 Ending 0.3 - Light extinguished in A journey through the corrupting world.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
pt3579 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pt3579 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pt3579 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pt3579 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pt3579 has not earned any awards.