About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 19, 1980
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play games.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci-fi mostly.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I can.
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny, if you must know.
-
protoborg posted a reply on the chapter Science Ch 1 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter The old roadway in The (un)Pleasant Rise to Power.
2 weeks ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Fem-ily.
3 weeks ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter James could have been male or female. in It's a Man's World.
3 weeks ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter John, a guy at a party in The Transgender Witch.
1 month ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Transgender Witch.
1 month ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter Lucario! in Pokémon, futa world.
1 month ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter Asking About The Girls … in Meeting My New Sisters !.
1 month ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter The End in Shared Experience.
1 month ago
-
protoborg left a comment on the chapter Blessings on the Colony in Shared Experience.
1 month ago
No recent activity
protoborg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
protoborg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
protoborg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
protoborg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
protoborg has not earned any awards.