About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Bedroom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Procrastinate
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
a Metaphor
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Between the lines
- I write erotica because
-
Why not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
Horny?
-
profoak liked the chapter Fuu: A Challenging Howl in Bravos Feminine.
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Like an animal in Her Husband's Cock.
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter More with the Remote? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Your tight little hole is now experiencing indescribable sensations... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter The shared pleasure continues… in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter You are eager to demonstrate your high level of skill in this computer game. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter The gentle blowjob ends... Your roommate is grateful to you... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter What you see... It brings your sexual arousal to new heights... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter You still have things to do right now. You can meet Carlos sometime later... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
-
profoak liked the chapter You need to calm down now after such a delirious dream. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
11 hours ago
No recent activity
profoak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
profoak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
profoak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
profoak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
profoak has not earned any awards.