About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Helping punish the girls in Freeuse is the norm, right?.
4 days ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Kyle’s story in Freeuse is the norm, right?.
6 days ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Sneaking out in Freeuse is the norm, right?.
1 week ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Going to the store in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter The Morning After in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Doing something with Jan in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter An unplanned threesome in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter It's your (of legal age) younger sister! in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter And seeing Stella again in Freeuse is the norm, right?.
2 weeks ago
-
pickle313 liked the chapter Showing mom and dad in Freeuse is the norm, right?.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
pickle313 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pickle313 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pickle313 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pickle313 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pickle313 has not earned any awards.