About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
3 hours ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
3 hours ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
9 hours ago
-
orifalcon89 posted a reply on the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Dobroye Utro, Mr.Chekhov in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Dobroye Utro, Mr.Chekhov in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
No recent activity
orifalcon89 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
orifalcon89 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
orifalcon89 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
orifalcon89 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
orifalcon89 has not earned any awards.