About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Negotiate with the Young World Conquerors in Isekai Space Adventure.
12 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Eleni in Isekai Space Adventure.
12 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Head back to Camp in Isekai Space Adventure.
12 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Stealth in Isekai Space Adventure.
12 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Night Mission into the Primitive Village in Isekai Space Adventure.
20 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
20 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Magnos vs Officer Hill in Villain Tamer.
21 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
21 hours ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter 04 – Killer to Breeder in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
4 days ago
-
old_mikey liked the chapter 03 – Otakus and Knights in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
4 days ago
No recent activity
old_mikey has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
old_mikey has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
old_mikey has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
old_mikey has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
old_mikey has not earned any awards.