About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter You’ll try, for sure! in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter What kind of question is that?? in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter It’s okay for now in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter Give Emma a hard pounding in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter Complete freeuse and access to pussy everywhere in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter It’s simple - Ann is gonna take some cock. in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter Rest..! in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter Time will tell in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter ...is a joker!" in Stripped by Family [ENF].
3 weeks ago
-
nyanluchidesu liked the chapter She does in Stripped by Family [ENF].
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
nyanluchidesu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nyanluchidesu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nyanluchidesu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nyanluchidesu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nyanluchidesu has not earned any awards.