About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
novohydor liked the chapter Captive Negotiations in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter A knock on the door in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter No, so he decides to give her more control in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Drained of energy, but not dangerously so. He’s still hard though... in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter A blowjob, of course in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter She’s freaked out...until she gets hungry. in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Succubus in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter How about a Monster Girl? in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter How about a new profession? in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Why am I holding back? in Wishes for my Wife.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
novohydor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
novohydor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
novohydor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
novohydor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
novohydor has not earned any awards.