About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Karen, paranoic. in A Normal World.
1 day ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Breakroom shenanigans. in A Normal World.
1 day ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Sure, why not. in A Normal World.
1 day ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Kate and Laura, officemates and friends. in A Normal World.
1 day ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Introduction in A Normal World.
1 day ago
-
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Assimilated (Bad ending) in Welcome to the hive.
1 week ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter An easy one at first in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter Three couples on a fun game night in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
novemberwolf liked the chapter An interruption with consequences in Items of Power.
1 week ago
No recent activity
novemberwolf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
novemberwolf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
novemberwolf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
novemberwolf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
novemberwolf has not earned any awards.