About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Naked in the Yard in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Her car in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
6 days ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Emma isn't taking no for an answer in Hallow's Embarrassing Eve.
2 weeks ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Plain old forgetfulness in Snowball story writing.
2 weeks ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Very Casual Wear in Snowball story writing.
2 weeks ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter Introduction in She Just Can't Help It.
2 weeks ago
-
nickmonor liked the chapter A Bit Tied Up in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
nickmonor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nickmonor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nickmonor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nickmonor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nickmonor has not earned any awards.