About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 1, 1999
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch movies
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Subtitles on movies
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
What the writer thinks it's better fitting
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
As it's writen above
- I write erotica because
-
I like to
- In conclusion, I am
-
Me, someone into ENF. Text me if you are too.
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
12 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
13 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Her boss gets mad at her in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
18 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
22 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
26 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
30 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
33 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
35 minutes ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Search for a bathroom. in Celebrity ENF.
1 week ago
-
nicakwalt71 liked the chapter Sydney the Exhibitionist in Celebrity ENF.
1 week ago
No recent activity
nicakwalt71 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nicakwalt71 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nicakwalt71 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nicakwalt71 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nicakwalt71 has not earned any awards.