About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- NY
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
more erotica
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
my NTR/NTS kink isn't being fully fulfilled. Yet.
- In conclusion, I am
-
addicted to cuckolding/NTS/NTR
-
netorarefan liked the chapter Reporting in Collegiate Temptation.
23 hours ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter Staying Strong in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
1 day ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter Stepping Up in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
1 day ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter A Setback in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
2 days ago
-
netorarefan received a new award: Scene Crafter.
3 days ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter Welcome Intrusion in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
3 days ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter The Aftermath in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
netorarefan received a new award: First Like.
4 days ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter Bandit Attack in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
netorarefan published the chapter On The Road in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
5 days ago
No recent activity
netorarefan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
netorarefan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
netorarefan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
netorarefan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
netorarefan has not earned any awards.