About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Obviously in Her Husband's Cock.
8 hours ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Introduction in Wishing For A Pet.
4 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter The End of the Tour in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter He Doesn't Tell You Shit in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter They're relieved just to talk finally in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Family togetherness in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Go through the garden and run like hell in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Here Cums the Cavalry in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter Of course she does in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
-
necrobotany liked the chapter You…think so? in Planetary Alignment Harem.
6 days ago
No recent activity
necrobotany has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
necrobotany has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
necrobotany has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
necrobotany has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
necrobotany has not earned any awards.