About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Enjoy my spare time.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Everything.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
The girlfriend enjoys it.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter “Inside me.” in The Work Wives.
8 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter “On my face.” in The Work Wives.
10 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Switch it up in The Work Wives.
11 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Pussy in The Work Wives.
16 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Cum in her in The Work Wives.
10 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Lay it on her in The Work Wives.
10 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Comparisons in Celebrity One-Shots.
10 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Florence Pugh - Black Bred in Celebrity One-Shots.
13 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Arse it is in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Kiss her in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
No recent activity
mrdarcydoms has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mrdarcydoms has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mrdarcydoms has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mrdarcydoms has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mrdarcydoms has not earned any awards.