About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mliterate liked the chapter 18th birthday in Normality.
1 week ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter miraculously Normality in Normality.
1 week ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Fun Zone in Summer Camp Cocksleeve.
1 week ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Back to the changing room in Summer Camp Cocksleeve.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Extra duties in Summer Camp Cocksleeve.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Ceras' morning routine in Summer Camp Cocksleeve.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter The Bar in Summer Camp Cocksleeve.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Had to recommend it in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter …You NEVER Go Back in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
mliterate liked the chapter Once You Go Black… in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mliterate has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mliterate has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mliterate has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mliterate has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mliterate has not earned any awards.