About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mirandacolina liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
5 days ago
-
mirandacolina left a comment on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
5 days ago
-
mirandacolina liked the chapter Introduction in The Affection Multiplier.
5 days ago
No recent activity
mirandacolina has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mirandacolina has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mirandacolina has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mirandacolina has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mirandacolina has not earned any awards.