About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
melzkia liked the chapter A Cherub, Formless and filled with abstract ecstacy in Orgy Afterlife.
2 days ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Angels, Equipped in I am X Almighty!.
2 days ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter A man married with two teen daughters in I am X Almighty!.
2 days ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Test drive in The Machine.
2 weeks ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Introduction in The Machine.
2 weeks ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter that night in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Sarah AND Natalie in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter a simpler change in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
melzkia liked the chapter Let’s see if we can erase first..! in Desire, Revised.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
melzkia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
melzkia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
melzkia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
melzkia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
melzkia has not earned any awards.