About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter >You need to have work done in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 hour ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter >Why's she not sweating her ass off? in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 hour ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter >A school uniform in Unrecognizable (MTF).
6 hours ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
1 day ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter First Target in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
4 days ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
2 weeks ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mc2rpg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mc2rpg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mc2rpg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mc2rpg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mc2rpg has not earned any awards.