About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
matbeyem published the chapter Your anus leaking out a strange slick fluid. in The Serum.
5 days ago
-
matbeyem received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
5 days ago
-
-
matbeyem received a new award: First Like.
6 days ago
-
matbeyem published the chapter Jack and Ethan… have changed. in The Serum.
6 days ago
-
matbeyem published the chapter The Star QB in The Serum.
6 days ago
-
matbeyem published the chapter Ride him. But not without consequences for him. in The Serum.
6 days ago
-
-
-
matbeyem received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 week ago
No recent activity
matbeyem has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
matbeyem has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
matbeyem has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
matbeyem has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
matbeyem has not earned any awards.