About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter Yes to Leo in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
marrei1974 left a comment on the chapter Yes to Leo in Maya.
4 hours ago
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter The humiliation continues in The BBC journey of a hotwife.
1 day ago
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter … noch mehr Champagner in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
1 day ago
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter Leo's POV, waiting for Maya to come home in Maya.
1 day ago
-
marrei1974 left a comment on the chapter My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 10 in My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 01.
3 days ago
-
marrei1974 posted a reply on the chapter Fucking at a Funeral in A Slutwife's Confessions.
4 days ago
-
marrei1974 left a comment on the chapter My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 10 in My wife traded me by the neighbor's son Ch. 01.
4 days ago
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter gefickt in der Unfall.
5 days ago
-
marrei1974 liked the chapter 58. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
5 days ago
No recent activity
marrei1974 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
marrei1974 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
marrei1974 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
marrei1974 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
marrei1974 has not earned any awards.