About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Dr. Stone Thinks Sue Storm Should Recapture Reed's Attention in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter He sits with the apple and waits in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Leaves the apple and goes to work in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
manchu90 liked the chapter Write Lena Marsh’s name and wait in Sex Note.
1 week ago
No recent activity
manchu90 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
manchu90 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
manchu90 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
manchu90 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
manchu90 has not earned any awards.