About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 15, 1968
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
malz liked the chapter Der Stiefvater nutzt die Gelegenheit, um Katrin zu bumsen in Katrin.
7 hours ago
-
malz liked the chapter Sie steigen aus dem Bus aus in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Der Vorschlag in Resi.
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Second helpings in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Presidential Honors in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
6 days ago
-
malz liked the chapter Introduction in Cleo – a lovely, naive pussy.
1 week ago
-
malz liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
No recent activity
malz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
malz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
malz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
malz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
malz has not earned any awards.