About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Indulge a little, but think on the problem in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Mistakes were made in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter A turn for the worse in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Try and make it easy on her in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Let Amber in on it in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Playing with Amber's needs in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Milky Tits in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Test changing the past in Would You Rather.
1 hour ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Fuck her, Bimbo! in Would You Rather.
10 hours ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter The truth about the Bitch Buster and how broken is Tenten? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
10 hours ago
No recent activity
lurker912 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lurker912 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lurker912 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lurker912 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lurker912 has not earned any awards.