About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
lsagersage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lsagersage has not published any stories.
-
Planetary Alignment Harem
by Bikieman13
You awoke on the day of the planetary alignment, and without any knowledge of what happened the world has changed and you are the only one who can tell. What you find attractive has become the standard, and you have been reborn to take advantage of it to the fullest.
Fetish English 63 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 11,562 Likes 2,443,692 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago -
Reality Warped [Now Public]
by Goliath
Someone near you has gained the ability to change anything they want however they like.
Mind Control English 304 Chapters Deep 834 Words/Chapter 28,972 Likes 9,417,738 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,226 Likes 60,571,622 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
lsagersage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lsagersage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lsagersage has not earned any awards.