About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
6 days ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
6 days ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
6 days ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
lrtenet25 liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lrtenet25 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lrtenet25 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lrtenet25 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lrtenet25 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lrtenet25 has not earned any awards.