About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- R6
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
loonaghost liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
loonaghost posted a reply on the chapter Helluva Humie 2 in Helluva Humie.
1 month ago
-
loonaghost left a comment on the chapter Helluva Humie 2 in Helluva Humie.
1 month ago
-
loonaghost liked the chapter You make a deal with Sindel in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 month ago
-
loonaghost left a comment on the chapter You get your beauty sleep before the show... in Hungrycocks.com.
2 months ago
-
loonaghost liked the chapter The Arkham Shadows Agreement in God's Apprentice.
2 months ago
-
loonaghost liked the chapter Any family member-vacation reunion-coming of age in Sexual Privilege.
2 months ago
-
loonaghost left a comment on the chapter The click of the door in God's Apprentice.
2 months ago
-
loonaghost liked the chapter You fuck the waitress in Sexual Privilege.
5 months ago
-
loonaghost liked the chapter The Search Continues in Anime Harem Normality.
9 months ago
No recent activity
loonaghost has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
loonaghost has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
loonaghost has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
loonaghost has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
loonaghost has not earned any awards.