About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lm? received a new award: I Like It a Lot.
9 months ago
-
lm? published the chapter Yes she does, and more in Perfect Fit.
2 years ago
-
lm? received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
2 years ago
-
lm? received a new award: First Chapter.
2 years ago
-
lm? received a new award: First Story.
2 years ago
-
lm? published the story Perfect Fit.
2 years ago
No recent activity
lm? has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lm? has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lm? has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lm? has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lm? has not earned any awards.