About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lewd_dude liked the chapter Christmas Break: A Christmas Anal Creampie... (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 days ago
-
lewd_dude published the chapter Come to her senses in Birthday Wish.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude published the chapter Get him off in Birthday Wish.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude published the chapter A more exciting life in Birthday Wish.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude received a new award: First Story.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude published the story Birthday Wish.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude received a new award: First Chapter.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude published the chapter Introduction in Birthday Wish.
7 months ago
-
lewd_dude liked the chapter Jan Week 2: Thursday Week-Extra Curriculars... in Attaining Tenure.
8 months ago
No recent activity
lewd_dude has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lewd_dude has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lewd_dude has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lewd_dude has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lewd_dude has not earned any awards.