About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter Susie in Stones of change.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter The hunt in The path to domination.
1 week ago
-
lemmy1994 liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lemmy1994 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lemmy1994 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lemmy1994 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lemmy1994 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lemmy1994 has not earned any awards.