About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
legolus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
legolus has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,096 Chapters Deep 2,987 Words/Chapter 156,158 Likes 8,713,223 Views278 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 15 hours ago -
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 15 Chapters Deep 1,668 Words/Chapter 3,254 Likes 352,933 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 7 months ago
No contributed stories yet
legolus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
legolus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
legolus has not earned any awards.