About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, read erotica, knit, bake, play videogames, watch movies.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Mostly sci-fi/fantasy. And lots of it.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like writing, and I have a lot of fantasies in my head that none of you ever seem to do exactly right.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Mostly just horny.
-
kronos204 left a comment on the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Improving the workplace in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter He will approach but not free them yet in Truth of the Matter.
1 week ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
2 weeks ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter Enjoy Yourself! in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
kronos204 liked the chapter My Kind of Girl in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
kronos204 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kronos204 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kronos204 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kronos204 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kronos204 has not earned any awards.