About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter Blow your load in College Temptations.
6 days ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter You do what she asks in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter She see you notice in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter You tell her everything. in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter The group comes to an end in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter You leave the bathroom in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter You finally cum in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter The fucking continues! in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter There’s no slowing her down in College Temptations.
1 week ago
-
kingmessiah liked the chapter She continues in College Temptations.
1 week ago
No recent activity
kingmessiah has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kingmessiah has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kingmessiah has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kingmessiah has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kingmessiah has not earned any awards.