About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kfukashima posted a reply on the chapter Back at her room in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter The janitor finds her in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter The Final Exam in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter The month after in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima left a comment on the chapter Back at her room in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter Back at her room in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter Forced orgasms in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
2 weeks ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter Kimi’s punishment continues in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 month ago
-
kfukashima published the chapter Hailey fucks Kimi in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 month ago
-
kfukashima received a new award: Steady Writer.
1 month ago
No recent activity
kfukashima has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kfukashima has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kfukashima has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kfukashima has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kfukashima has not earned any awards.