About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
6 days ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter His mom in Cumanji.
1 week ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Suspicious behavior in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter The rest of the day is a blur in Omni App.
2 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Time for History in Omni App.
2 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter They scissor each-other in Adventures in Hogwarts.
3 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Some improvements first (Hollow) in Adventures in Hogwarts.
3 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Futeru Maximus in Adventures in Hogwarts.
3 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Meanwhile (slut path) in The Book.
3 weeks ago
-
kevintheghost liked the chapter Back to college in The Book.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
kevintheghost has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kevintheghost has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kevintheghost has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kevintheghost has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kevintheghost has not earned any awards.