About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kdaddy posted a reply on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
3 hours ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Kelly stole him in MILF Mothers [MM].
4 hours ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
4 hours ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Tina in MILF Mothers [MM].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Clone in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Former in MILF Mothers [MM].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Demanded Action in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter I am fine in MILF Mothers [MM].
3 days ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter Recovery in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
3 days ago
-
kdaddy published the chapter My House in MILF Mothers [MM].
4 days ago
No recent activity
kdaddy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kdaddy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kdaddy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kdaddy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kdaddy has not earned any awards.