About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kc liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
kc liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
kc liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
kc liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter Up on a hill or right off a city sidewalk, long as it's got room for you and me in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter But we cannot be denied the fire inside in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
kc liked the chapter Dreams die hard and we watch them erode in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
kc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kc has not earned any awards.