About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
justkink received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
justkink received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
justkink received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
justkink published the story Jenny's Journey.
1 year ago
No recent activity
justkink has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
justkink has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
justkink has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
justkink has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
justkink has not earned any awards.