About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
juja182 liked the chapter A Dom in Metropolis in Comic-control.
18 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Preaching To The Youth in EDP.
20 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Take Me To Church in EDP.
20 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Cosplay Orgy in EDP.
20 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Finish Up For Now in EDP.
21 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Nichole and More in EDP.
21 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Time For Fun in EDP.
21 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Stay At School in EDP.
21 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Stacy extends an olive branch in A solution.
23 hours ago
-
juja182 liked the chapter Stacy in A solution.
23 hours ago
No recent activity
juja182 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
juja182 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
juja182 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
juja182 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
juja182 has not earned any awards.