About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jthomas left a comment on the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
23 hours ago
-
jthomas left a comment on the chapter Into practice in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
No recent activity
jthomas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jthomas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jthomas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jthomas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jthomas has not earned any awards.