About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Evelyn 21 - Accepting in Evelyn.
5 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Morning and evening in the office in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
jordanjump29 liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Heidi’s bliss in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
No recent activity
jordanjump29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jordanjump29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jordanjump29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jordanjump29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jordanjump29 has not earned any awards.