About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
joaosero liked the chapter Kim's turn in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter You fuck Kylie like she's never been fucked before in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Kylie pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter You fuck Stephanie obedient in Bleached Celebs.
2 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter You show Stephanie you're not on steroids in Bleached Celebs.
3 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Kylie confronts you in Bleached Celebs.
3 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter Kylie calls Kendall in Bleached Celebs.
3 hours ago
-
joaosero liked the chapter You destroy Kylie's mouth in Bleached Celebs.
3 hours ago
No recent activity
joaosero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
joaosero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
joaosero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
joaosero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
joaosero has not earned any awards.