About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Francis O'Connor, 47 year old adjunct instructor (COMPLETE), by 4og8zzjkc in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter The Master, Mark Garret, by legolus in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Bruce Masters, Amateur Gamer, by LordScissorsXIII in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items, by LaudnaWrites in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Lois & Blaze read "Something They Will All Regret" by TheLeherengin, Part 3 in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter How long has it been since you ate her out? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter We're not strangers anymore. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
7 hours ago
-
jntt1990 liked the chapter But we cannot be denied the fire inside in Harem Hotel.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
jntt1990 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jntt1990 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jntt1990 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jntt1990 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jntt1990 has not earned any awards.