About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jk300020 left a comment on the chapter Note From the Author in Gamer Gurl: Part II.
2 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter The start of a bad day. in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter A bad days lesson in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter A cracked resolve in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter What dreams show us in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter She comes home in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter Butterflies and Lunch in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter Where all the horses roam in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 liked the chapter Thoughts and clothes before a horse in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
3 days ago
-
jk300020 left a comment on the chapter The Free Pass in Johns doom.
3 days ago
No recent activity
jk300020 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jk300020 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jk300020 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jk300020 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jk300020 has not earned any awards.