About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jefle liked the chapter He Didn’t Ask in The Contact.
1 day ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Dre gets more blackmail (alt) in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Does Mara send Dre off? in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Dre Arrives in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Continues messaging Dre. in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Mara escalates the situation in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Whats going on in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Almost done in College Temptations.
3 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Blow your load in College Temptations.
3 days ago
-
jefle liked the chapter Call Sarah in College Temptations.
3 days ago
No recent activity
jefle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jefle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jefle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jefle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jefle has not earned any awards.