About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
jedi0922 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jedi0922 has not published any stories.
-
Changing the Rules
by street0
The world is run on rules and taboos. What happens if you change a few of them?
Mind Control English 34 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 63,256 Likes 25,146,175 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 72 Chapters Deep 651 Words/Chapter 145,029 Likes 60,480,104 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
jedi0922 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jedi0922 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jedi0922 has not earned any awards.